Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter!

2 posters

Go down

It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter! Empty It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter!

Post  goofygramma Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 am

It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter! 7-5

Rev. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson was a mathematician who lectured at Oxford in England. Wanting to remain anonymous when he published his fun tales, he made up a fake name. It's that name that is now famous - Lewis Carroll. He wrote four version of "Alice in Wonderland" (originally called "Alice's Adventures Underground"). The story was first published in July, 1865, and has been a favorite of all ages ever since.

*Bonus Story...chapter by chapter*

Down the Rabbit Hole
The Pool of Tears
A Caucus-Race and a Long Tale
The Rabbit Sends in a Little Bill
Advice From a Caterpillar
Pig and Pepper
A Mad Tea Party
The Queen's Croquet Ground
The Mock Turtle's Story
The Lobster Quadrille
Who Stole the Tarts?
Alice's Evidence

Last edited by goofygramma on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
goofygramma
goofygramma
Admin

Number of posts : 2965
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter! Empty Re: It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter!

Post  goofygramma Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:41 am

I thought Kate might enjoy the story. And you too. I've never read it before. I think it's about time!!
goofygramma
goofygramma
Admin

Number of posts : 2965
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter! Empty Re: It's Alice in Wonderland Day (7-5-09) ... bonus story, chapter by chapter!

Post  GlendaleMary Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks, Sisser! I'm going to try really hard to remember that this is here and read it with/to Kate.
GlendaleMary
GlendaleMary
Admin

Number of posts : 2895
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down